~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

~~Reality of the Beloved~~

I'm not going to bother this time

With making life make sense

Nor do I have the time to spare

To let me say goodbye


I'm not going to let you go

Because you always knew I couldn't

At least, I hope you know

I really hope you know


You're the only one I missed

When I ran so far away

I'm broken inside, but that's just fine

I thought I'd be okay if I had you


But I guess I was wrong

And I had to go away

In defence of the heart you all swear is gold

When I can only see the tarnish


This is my reality

This is my life

This is the girl I am

And I think I'm doing fine


I'm removing the walls

A little piece at a time

And while I wish I could go back

And make this thing rhyme


I think it came out alright

For my first poem in a while

So I think I'll leave you be

And write another one....

No comments: