~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

~~I Exist I SWEAR! : Life Post~~

YO!

PEOPLESES OF THIS WONDERFUL WORLD!

HI!

Yes.

I do exist.

And yes.

I do plan on posting on this lovely site again.

A ton of memories it may have, but hey, they're good memories too.

I don't regret much about where I've gone with my life.

I just..regret leaving you guys alone so much. My god I gotta catch up on here, don't I? It's been over a year....

How long has it been since I last posted? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.

It's been way too long.

And....Well, I don't know how much I will be able to post honestly.

I keep getting sucked into time wasting things--like Minecraft.

And West of Bathurst.

I just passed comic number 400....

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

Meh, being awesome I guess.

Oh, last night was...pretty good.

We had a massive gigantic family dinner at this place called Wellington's.

I like it x3

I saw my cousins, my aunt, and my uncle again. I don't see em much, so it's kinda nice to catch up--much as it annoys me. Hey, you guys know me pretty well--forced socialization with people I don't have anything much in common with is not my strong suit. Especially family. I'm fine with other families, just not mine for some reason I will never truly comprehend...

Ah, feels good to be blogging again!

Even if I'm doing it by email.

Which does suck.

Dear god, why didn't I go for Wordpress instead of blogger? It's not blocked at school...

Unfortunately, Reddit IS blocked.

So I can't go and read NoSleep stories like I've been doing semi constantly for the past...however long it's been.

I seem to be getting paranoid, loves.

Granted, I think I've got a little reason for paranoia.

I'm sensing something you guys.

And....So are all of my Figments.

There is something coming.

Invest in salt and sage would you? And holy water.

It wouldn't be a bad idea.

Okay, ignore the crazy person who's been dealing way too much with the darker side of life.

Oh hey, I can type really quickly without even looking at the keys. Granted, it's usually just my forefingers and middle fingers--very rarely do my other fingers come into play. Occasionally my thumb does to press keys like shift and the space bar, if my right forefinger isn't already doing it.

Why am I telling you this, you ask? Well, because I felt like it and so now you know how I type.

Do you also know I hold a pencil differently than everyone else?

And a fork?

And a knife?

And a spoon?

And a--GET ON WITH IT!

Okay I'm rambling.

Have I mentioned I'm bored?

Like really bored?

I'm sitting in the hallway with my group.

They aren't really bad....

I kinda like them, but really we aren't doing anything right now.

Hence why I'm blogging for the first time in whatever.

Ahem....

Imma just write chu people some poems now.

No comments: