~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

~~A Fragment of Time: Introduction Post~~



My name is Michael.

I entered the Mansion the night before last.

I was stillborn, a child of the union between the two mighty angels Alakina and Raphael. Poor mum was almost killed delivering me--not surprising, considering the odd facts of my existence.

You see, her belly wasn't pregnant in the least until suddenly it began to grow and kick, baby me appearing in there all random-like.

That's not common even for Figments.

You see the all and mighty council that governs the Figments in the Faded Night decided Alex's lovely Mansion needed to be balanced more. There was too much goodness and too much softness in the Mansion--and so I was sent. I am the epitome of hatred and coldness.

I shall serve to balance out the kindness of this place.

In case you are wondering, I speak to you now because I was brought back to life by Ted's magic. He is quite the useful man, that boy. Much as I hate to admit it, I owe him my life.

I will make him pay for existing though.

I do not like him.

Why? It does not matter.

All that matters is that I am here.

I am a Fragment, by the by.

A Fragment is NOT a Figment. Figments are meant to be good and wise and--above all--loving. Fragments are meant solely for hate.

I hope you enjoy my company.



No comments: