~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, November 18, 2012

~~What I Want for Christmas: Life Post~~

Fa la la la la la la false!

Merry Early XMAS, y'all!

Funny thing....My family's initials spell out XMAS. X is for my brother, M is my dad, A is my lovely little self, and S is my mom.

Wait.

It's November.

WHY AM I BLOGGING ABOUT XMAS?

Because.

I went to a Christmas concert yesterday.

Yes.

A Christmas concert in November.

Well then.

How lovely....

Hell, people already have their lights and Christmas trees up! What is going on? Does this always happen so early? Well....I might as well get into the Christmas spirit too. Hence this post.

Well, what do I want for Christmas?

I want many things:

  • A new iPod (you wouldn't believe how cracked mine is)
  • The new Assassins Creed game (Revelations?)
  • Odd Apocalypse (the final novel of the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz)
  • More money for iTunes
  • Jewellery (I'm running out of rings)
  • Moneh (I like money)
  • Books
  • Clothes (I'm female.......)
  • People to leave me alone and stop falling for me
  • My heart to get rid of that damned diamond wall
  • The ability to focus on Ted and only Ted
  • My world to get better
  • My writing to improve...
Oh, kiddies....

I love you so much.

Thank you so much for listening to me whine, caring enough about me to always return here to my humble little home of insanity and sorrow.

Thanks for listening to me cry, understanding enough not to judge me. And if you do judge me on my choices, thank you for remaining quiet about it.

I love you.....

So much.

Please......Stay with me?

No comments: