~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

~~Poems and Happiness: Thoughts Post~~

I am loving my mind! Oh glorious world the kind of person I am is so wonderfully odd....

I drift in and out
But have no doubt
I always come back
To remembering you.

I can't help my mind from flicking right back to the ones who left, and the ones I love.

I play the game
And I have shame
But it doesn't mean I'll lose
It just means your fate I won't choose

I'm cold, but not cold enough that I don't feel at least somewhat bad about it.

I spend a lot of time
Trying to rhyme
As I lie with Ted
Curled up in bed

Hey, when you're with your boyfriend, you get up to weird things in bed....Yes, that was intentionally perverted. Place no judgements upon me, please.

No comments: