~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, November 23, 2012

~~Once More with Feeling, Please~~

How often do you say you love?
How often do you say you feel the sun above?
How often do you say you smile?
How often have you cried in the last while?

Don't mention the fatal words
That you say makes you different from the herds
Don't expect me to believe you
When you often say things that aren't true

Tell me the truth just once, alright?
Smile and really smile so it shines so bright
I love you very much
And I know too well how you flinch from my touch

Don't lie to me any more
I helped you slam the door
On everything in your past
Praying to god that we would last

But the longer you go without being real
Is the longer I doubt that you will ever feel
I just hope to god that one day
You will no longer be "Just okay....."

No comments: