~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, November 19, 2012

~~Let Love be Love: Life Post and Poem~~

Let love be love, my little one
Let go of the past
So what if you and them didn't last?
So what if they never cared?
So what if it was always a lie?

Ted won't be like them. I promise
Let him prove to you
How you feel
How it is real
Let the real love in
Don't doubt it when it comes

You've been hurt
Don't even pretend you haven't
Be honest about how you feel
And show me it's real
Don't hide from me....

That was written by Raphael. He seems to be writing a lot on here these days....

I need to...Get better. I need to get over my problems. I always needed to....

Life is hard but I'm making it harder. I'm loving those I shouldn't love. Trusting those I shouldn't trust.

If I can....I'll stop.

When I can...I'll stop.

And I say that too much but I don't have the courage to stop. I'm not brave enough to say: "It's love.....I can love."

I'm not brave enough to trust it's real.

I'm not brave enough.....

Will I be brave enough one day?

I hope so...

This is Broken Angel, signing off for the night.

I love you, oh my beautiful ones.

No comments: