~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, November 29, 2012

~~Ian~~

You say so many things
Tell me how good I am inside
Your voice, in the night, seems to sing
When I'm dreaming of the day I can be by your side

You hurt so much
And I know I could
Heal you with just one touch
Even though I believe I'm not good

Every time I swear I'm fine
You tell me the truth I need to hear
Now, as to recovery I start to climb
You're the one who washes away my fear

You make me brave, and love me so
I wish I could show you what you mean to me
I wish you could understand what I would give to know
What a life with you could really be

Every moment I break inside
But every moment you see the light
You make me smile, and show what I hide
Can I ever see what part of me shines so bright?

No comments: