~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

~~I Can't Believe It: Life Post~~

Over six thousand views, my lovely readers!!!!

Amazing, ain't it?

So many days and so many weeks have gone by since the beginning.....

How long?

Really my loves, how long has it been?

According to an online date calculator, one year, one month, and twenty three days--not including today. Or around 420 days....

Wow.

It's getting old, ain't it? All these adventures and all this pain. Oh my lovely readers, how do you stand me?

I'm dramatic and sucidal and oh so delectably psycho....

But hey, perhaps that's why you come back so much....

Because I'm always honest.

Even if it's only for the sake of the show.

I think a lot these days, about how I wish I could change my life....

Do I really want to?

I wish I could make myself happier. I wish I could train myself to come out of my shell more and be less afraid. I wish I could see what everyone sees in me but I can't and I don't and I never will.

But it's all going to be okay.

Don't ask me how I know.....

Don't ask me how I have such faith in this world, after everything that's happened. After seeing friends break apart, being left by and loving still so very many, don't ask me how I know we can ALL get through this. Don't ask me how I know we're okay. Don't ask me how I know I'm going to be fine.

Because.....I wouldn't be able to answer.

I won't be able to say anything more than this: "Do you question my knowledge of this world?"

I may be only one and a half decades old, but I've lived a lot already. I'm also a special kid, always have been. And I always will be.....So very special.

Yes, I am special in the head.

One of my friends who is also Figmented apparently calls it Multiple Personality Disorder.....

Well.....Even if I DO have it it doesn't surprise me. Most of my family suffers from mental breakdowns.

So I don't think it surprises me......

Or any one else in my family for that matter.

Either way, I doubt it needs to be controlled. I love my Figments--they are...a lot of me.

I don't know where I'd be without them.

This post seems to be a lot of white space and very little text...SORRY!!!

I just...Am thinking.

About....

M-marrying Ian one day and yes he can see this so..so hi and erm I love you very much b-but ummm.......

Imma...stop talking now kiddies.....

No comments: