~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, November 17, 2012

~~Forever Isn't Good Enough~~

Slipping inside
To the maze
Where I don't need to hide
I hear you call
Asking me to fall
Entering the world
Where you never cease
To amaze me once again
I come and find you
Working as always
Waiting for me
I smile, and can't wait
Running to your side
You turn to me
And smile
"Here again, little one?"
I nod, hoping
You're glad to see me
"Always, Sir!"
I say happily
Nuzzling against your side
You smile, shaking your head
"Of course you're here....
"You're always here
"When I need someone
"To hurt...."
I tremble, mewing in fear
"B-But Sir....I'll be here forever...."
I stammer, the question obvious:
'Will you always want to hurt me?'
You smirk down at me
Hearing the fear
And nod simply
"Forever isn't good enough
"For me to stop
"Loving controlling you."
I tremble, knowing
I have no choice
It's you, or the lonely maze again
I close my eyes
And offer to you
My collar-enclosed neck
You snap a leash on
Stand, and pull me
Away, deeper
Into the unlit maze

No comments: