~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, October 19, 2012

~~NaNoWriMo Countdown: Update Post~~

I got news for ya, kiddies. Including a plan. You all remember National Novel Writing Month, right? Also known as the November from Literary Hell. Basically, in November, you have a goal you set yourself of how many words you're going to write. They can go anywhere from around 5,000 to 50,000. Last year, my word count was 22,222. Why? Because 22,222 is awesome. I hit my word count goal around a week early, finishing my rather shitty tale What Happens Next. It's psycho, very weird, and the plot line derailed around 10 pages in BUT I KEPT WRITING!

The story amused me. Elves, singing werewolves, weird magic, a group of extremely stupid human characters, a pit of puffballs with teeth....And then the little dwarf-things. Which I loved. Because they were cute. And evil. And cuddly. And evil. And fluffy. And evil.

Needless to say, it was a weird story....

Granted, ALL my stories are weird! This one just took the cake, because I had no real time to plot and edit. I loved writing it....It was ALL about the word count, and it was ALL about speed, and it didn't matter whether it sucked or not! Therefore, my inner editor had to be slaughtered. :3

He's still locked in a cage....Which might be why my writing tends to screw up occasionally. Well, he's not getting out, because guess what....

NaNoWriMo starts in two weeks.

And I'm going to die.

However, I do believe I will manage to hit my goal.

Which is 33,333.

Yeah....That comes out to around 133 pages.

My one before? Around 89 pages.

Which means I need to write around fifty more pages.....

Yeah, that shouldn't be difficult at all....

I really hope you guys realized how bloody sarcastic that was. xD

I also have VERY good news for you.

I'm going to start posting What Happens Next on here, starting November First. It will be unedited, so please place no real judgements upon it, but still I hope you enjoy it. It will appear in twelve parts, updates A few other stories that might eventually make an appearance as well: For Freedom Shall I Die, Hunter's Game, the Wanderers, the Talents, Heaven What In Hell, a bit more HER if I ever get back to it, and many more. I have a lot of my old stories still.

And those stories...Well, I really do wonder sometimes if I could ever make money off them. If it turns out that they can be sold as eBooks, or even books, they will remain upon the site in their unedited format, but you will need to purchase the books themselves to read them in their full, final form. Why? Because I like money, and being annoying is amusing.

Of course, I will not post very much during the month of November, so I may end up just scheduling those posts ahead of time. I will also not be playing Minecraft a lot, as it takes up all my creativity. So....I'll definitely be focused on the world of writing a lot. I will also try to write poems of course, but please do not expect me to. I will...HOLY COW I HAZ AN IDEA!!! Why not write, instead of a normal novel.....A NOVEL TOLD IN FREE VERSE!

Okay, that's ONE idea. One GOOD idea o.o

I also have another idea....

I could definitely write about the Mansion, couldn't I?

Even though things have calmed down, if I manage to spend enough time in the Mansion, there's no doubt I could write a story.....

Might be adult, though. xD

Which means it'll likely end up on the other blog.....~~The Diamond Gag~~ might eventually be reinstated.

Or not....I'll try to keep it from going TOO adult.

Well, I must leave now, my dearest loves....

Talk to you later. <3

No comments: