~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 29, 2012

~~Hell Ain't Bad~~

I've been thinking a lot about love
Been thinking a lot about life
And one of the things I realized
Is that it's fun to be under the knife

Because hell ain't bad for a sleepover
Hell ain't bad for a vacation
And I think I'm rethinking
And finding myself a hellish vocation

The world can wait and be nice
The world can wind up last
But it better not be ready for fun
Because the fun will never last

At least for them it'll be sad
A hell of a lot of blood
But for me it'll be a part-y
Enjoying everything they could

If they only let go of their issues
And relied more on their instincts
Maybe then they'll realize why
I dyed with blood their scarves of minx

I think it's time I wander down the street
And find the people I used to know
I wonder if they'll be ready to play
Or if to hell they'll need to go!

I wonder if they'll see
How much fun it can really be
If they only let go of being good
And went straight to hell with me

My life is gonna be amazing
Even if it doesn't last long
I think I'll do really well
And I'll just live in the wrong

I don't think I regret anything
About this crazy life I choose to lead
I only wish you'd play with me
Instead of needing to bleed

For your beliefs in right and wrong
In things that really don't matter
Because guess what? It's me
Who has the world on a silver platter

You know....Hell ain't bad for a sleepover
Hell ain't bad for a vacation
And I think I'm rethinking
And finding myself a hellish vocation

No comments: