~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, October 28, 2012

~~Figments: New Information Post~~

Hello my dears!

I've been....Dealing with several ghostly entities, and due to my friendship with a certain guy I'll call James I feel oddly protected. He told me nothing can get me, and told me to stay up til witching hour just to make sure. I stayed up, and nothing happened to me. Nothing is coming for me. No Dark Ones are coming for me. I am safe, no monster in the closet, no ghost, no nothing. Which doesn't mean I'll stop being cautious, and it doesn't mean I won't invest in sage to burn....As well as some good salt. I'll go down to a store called Green Earth...Really the best place I know of to get stuff like this. Well, it's the only one I can get to--it's in the mall. I love it there, one of my favorite stories, even if I never buy anything....

Anywho, I have told two people of Figments. James, and Patience both have them. Well, gives more credit to the plausible theory that everyone has them. I keep thinking of rewriting this to better match the knowledge we have now, but so far it's accurate enough to keep. Remember: ALL of this is theories. And ALL of this is based upon knowledge we in the Mansion know. Therefore, it cannot be 100% viable by other Figments.

Besides, we aren't entirely sure what we know...So much is a mystery and will always be a mystery. I know a lot about Figments, but....Not enough to be entirely aware.

Also, it is definitely true that there are real things in the world...

Real monsters, I mean.

Well, one of the things I found is that, while I myself do not constantly sense them, others do sense them. My own Figments can interact with others, even though it is actually pretty rare that I sense anything directly. Odd....

Well....Guys?

I have one question....If a Wiki had THIS: "Classified Material. Beyond This Point Unauthorized access will be monitored, located and dealt with. This is your sole warning." as the description, would you click the link?

I won't.....

No comments: