~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

~~New Places I'll Post: Notice Post~~

Hey lovers, I'm thinking about making a new blog. Wordpress.com isn't blocked in school, which means I won't need to email posts to it. And I also want to have it 18+ for various reasons....

Okay, today I wrote a relatively short essay on the Submissiveness and Me. I'm probably going to start writing essays on things like Need for Approval, the Strengths of Being Female, and maybe one or two bashing teachers. Or how about some from this site: http://www.apa.org/topics/

If I do end up creating a blog, the URL will be basically the same one as the one I currently have--normalisonlyrelative.wordpress.com. Just so you guys won't be too greatly confused about finding my blog.

I am bored in class, my little ones. Therefore I am emailing this post to you--and then posting more tonight, as per usual.

Ah, look up the BDSM Checklist. Just warning you: It is decidedly 18+.

Anywho, I'm going to continue my essay on the Need for Approval.

I love you all, kiddies!

No comments: