~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, September 7, 2012

~~Forgive Me For Saying Farewell~~

Don't tell me you need me
Don't tell me goodbye
Every moment that I try
You seem to walk away from me
Do you still remember
The nights we couldn't forget?
All the things we now regret?
It was only last December
I'm sorry if I led you on
I should've realized the reality
The truth that you can't be with me
Because I am wrong
I can't be what you need
I can't even fake a smile
There's nothing left, so it's goodbye for a while
Try and keep your heart from starting to bleed
I'm sorry for needing to leave
To cause this pain to you
I'm trying not to make you grieve
But there's nothing more I can do
Please forgive me
And do well in life
Get over your agony
I'll see you in a while

No comments: