~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, September 17, 2012

~~Dear Ted: Confessions Post~~

Hey, love.

I guess you're wondering why I wanted you to read this, eh?

Well....

Now you'll find out.

You've got more than a right to know that..that I ran back to Adam....

I couldn't leave him.....

Ted, you....

You do realize that I'm not..I'm not at all deserving of you, right?

I can't give you everything I am, because I'm just not.....Able to.

I'm too selfish to let go of Adam, even though I should, so you and I can get a better chance.

I do love you, Glowstone.

It's just....

I can't...do this any more.

Ted....When we're together, I feel perfect.

When I'm pulled away from you, I fall apart....

And Adam puts me back together....

I know it's wrong....

And I know it hurts you...

Hurts me...

But....

Please. forgive me?

Don't leave me alone....

Unless.....Unless you want to.

I'll....I'll let you go.

I refuse to hurt you longer than I have.

I'm sorry, Ted....

I will always love you.

No comments: