~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

~~444: Life Post~~

So here we are now, my loves....

My amazing, obedient readers....

You've been with me through thick and thin.

And God....

It's been one hell of a long road.

I've got no regrets if you don't....

And honestly kiddies....

I don't know how much longer you will continue to wander this road with me.

But, whether or not we continue it together, you know you'll always be on my mind.

And that we'll find a way to make it through together....Just maybe not on here....

Of course, this isn't the actual post....I figured I owed someone very special a bit more of a tribute on here. <3

Ted, I love you...

So much.

Every moment I'm with you, I'm happy.

Every moment I'm without you, I need to numb myself or it'll hurt too much.

Don't you ever dare think that you're not enough for me.

Because you're more than enough.....

<3

My amazing, psychotic, adorable gamer boyfriend.....<3

No comments: