~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

~~The Body He Loves: Life Post~~

Hello, my dear lovers. How are you this blessedly simple night?

I am quite well, thank you. I'm just...Thinking, remembering. Years ago, I never shaved my legs, never cared about how I smelled or about how I looked. I dressed with what worked and everything about me was wrong.

It took me a long time to get out of that...But...Due to the bullying I endured and mainly due to Ted, I...I grew out of that. I'm beautiful. I'm curvy. I have a potbelly that I am NOT proud of but that Ted believes to be quite cute. My breasts have sadly shrunk from exercise, but I am still around C. I hope. I really hope....I just finished a google search on how to get them to grow a bit more....Looks like I'm gonna start on pectoral exercises now. *Le sigh.* Well....I'll just get them perkier and I'll be good. Adding this to my usual workout won't be that annoying--I hope....

Okay, so WHY AM I OBVIOUSLY SHOWING SIGNS OF LOW SELF ESTEEM WHEN I'M TRYING TO SHOW I'M BEAUTIFUL?

Angel, calm down, no need for caps.

Well...

Actually, the fact that I care about my boobs is a big change for me. I'm caring so much more about myself, about my appearance...

Well my loves, I must go for a while.

Watching Casablanca, a movie I last saw in Drama Class....It's good to see it, but I might end up switching to  Sweeney Todd. I love you, sweet dreams....

No comments: