~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

~~Raphael's Letter: An Offbeat Post~~

Dearest little one....

You are fifteen years of age, my love. Fifteen years upon this earth....How many years remain, I wonder?

How many years until you sleep, fall into my arms, and close your eyes forever? How long until your tortured howls and cries end in blissful sleep?

I see nothing but strength and love in your eyes, but once I peer deeper....

I see you.

The twisted mind, the tortured pain....

How much hate....How much darkness lurks within you?

How much is hidden behind your diamond wall, my beautiful little one?

The blood that races through your veins is the blood of the ages, yet....So tainted by this sickening mortal realm. I watch you flail about, caught eternally in the webs you create. I watch you laugh and dance, maddened by pain and sickened by your deeds, but the diamond of your skin remains untouched, unstained. Perfect and pure, but yet....So wonderfully, delectably tainted.

I flourish in you, my little one. In your laughter, in your silliness. My heart soars when you play, and soars even higher when you try to weep but find your eyes dry.

If I let you feel....What agony that would cause you! If I broke your walls....You would love....But lose your mind.

My little one, do you comprehend what I and the others do? We seal you off from the pain, from the world. Because we love you, and we need you to live...For when this life ends and another begins, you will need to be...Unbroken.

When you are old enough to feel, we will shatter your walls. But for now, my young one...

Rest in your walls, secure in our arms. Let us dance for you....

Let us dance for you.

Yours forever,

Raphael.

No comments: