~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, August 30, 2012

~~Forget the Diamond--A Remembrance Post~~

Forget the diamond coating my scars. Forget the glimmering signs of strength. Fucking forget it. Forget all the pretenses. Just screw it, screw everything tonight. I'm fucking pissed and I just don't care any more.

I've done this to myself.

I have DONE THIS to myself.

I have gone through heaven and hell--BECAUSE OF THINGS I DECIDED TO DO.

I have suffered COUNTLESS agonies and hells because of my mistakes.

Because of things I did.

And I can't do this any more.

I can't suffer. I need to change my life, for the better.

And, one day...I need to find a way OUT of the wall. Find an iron pickaxe...Find an ESCAPE.

Find an escape to...love. And life. And light.

To all the things I have fled from.

I need to escape. I need to be free. I need to be alive. I need to get better.

Forget the fucking diamond.

Forget my scars.

I need to live, and this year...

I'm going to damn well try!

I'm going to damn well try to be better. Try to make better friends. Try to be better.

No comments: