~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

~~7 Reasons to Love Me: List Post~~


  1. I'm way adorable. You haven't noticed this? I mew, whimper, bark, squirm, make cute little noises, almost faint if I'm kissed right, and if I'm not holding onto Ted's hand when we're together I get..unhappy
  2. I'm creative. I love to write, to dream, to live a different life. I continually search for different ways to express myself, and usually I come across looking very well. I try my best to be good at the things I do, and I'm talented enough at my writing that I shine. I might have an issue with run-on sentences though.....I think you've guessed that already
  3. I am addicted to Minecraft. I love Othello (also known as Reversi.) I grew up playing Dungeons and Dragons and RPGs. Any questions?
  4. I'm crazy. No questions? Good. You guys seem to know me pretty well.
  5. I'm beautiful. An hourglass waist I'm working on, and even my legs are hopefully going to be more toned at the end of this month. I'm not a conventional beauty, but I'm what a lot of guys seem to like.
  6. I've been through hell a thousand times, and gotten my heart broken more times than I can count, but I still have the strength to love and to be okay.
  7. I'm me.

No comments: