~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, July 16, 2012

~~Love Eternal: A Vampire Story Told in Free Verse~~

I waken, frightened
Reach for the covers
To cover the shine
Of my milky skin
I hear a murmured

Laugh
My eyes shoot

To the corner
Of my room
And let
The covers
Lie there
"Hello again....
"Do you remember me?"
I stare in wonderment
And whisper
"Master...?"
He smiles
Laughs slowly
And approaches
The moonlight
Shimmers
Upon his skin
He presses
One long
Slim finger
To his lips
"You don't need
"To call me Master
"Little one...."
I shiver at the sound
His familiar voice
Bringing the memories
Of many years ago
Back to me
The gasps
The whimpers
The blood loss
And then the shattering end
The fleeing
In order to escape
The villagers
And my husband
So many years ago
I blush, and look
Into the deep red eyes
And he smiles
Ever so softly
And says
"Come with me."
And I go

No comments: