~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, June 15, 2012

~~Quick Post about Nothing: Life Post~~

Oh kiddies, I am so tired right now. And I have nothing to do for an hour. And I'm sitting in a class room typing and ignoring the world. I love my life. And I really do not enjoy this at all. But hey, I spent like twenty minutes or more sitting in a guidance office waiting for my appointment. And yay. But well I think it was worth it....

So finally I'm sitting her quietly, not thinking about anything at all, and just basically writing an email to my blog because I am just cool like that, and occasionally being quizzed by Alex Pratt about geography.

I'm so very bored.

So very very bored. But we're now studying for geo, so I think I'll leave you guys for now x3 I love you!

No comments: