~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

~~The Promise of a Lifetime: Life Post~~

So I've made my promise.

I love you, Ted.

I love you. I give to you the promise of a lifetime, the promise of forever. As long as we can make it.

I need to be brave.

I need to be brave.

Because letting him go isn't something I can do. I can't get him out of my mind....

Forever, Ted, forever and ever.

I need to be brave though--I can't understand how I could be here again, promising forever. Promising life. Didn't I do this before?

And didn't Alexander and I fail miserably?

But I...I know this will be different.

It HAS to be different!

Ted might not be the one forever but for now...He's all I want.

He is all I need.

Ted I love you. More than I can ever say.

I need you.

Don't let me go.....

Please never let me go.

Now, I have some songs for Ted.. =w=

By Your Side--Tenth Avenue
Promise of Forever--Kutless
The Horror of Our Love--Ludo
Anthem of the Angels--Breaking Benjamin
Lithium--Nirvana

And oh yes--Ted, when ya read this, you can post on this as well if chu want x3

Me wuvverz yew hun!

No comments: