~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, June 7, 2012

~~List of Life: Why I'm Living Post~~

  • The smiles that come to my face whenever I talk about Ted
  • The feeling of pride that comes when I see someone I helped begin to heal
  • The feeling of being needed
  • The feeling of being loved
  • The sound of the birds when I wake up
  • The warm embrace of my boyfriend when we watch movies
  • The entertaining tackles of my online brother Ian
  • This blog is also a major reason
  • Fatum and her awe-inspiring search for truth
  • Sun-Jung and her almost deafness
  • Sun-Jung's laughter
  • Fatum's wisdom
  • Waking up to a hot mocha in the morning
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • Mushi-Shi and the amazingness that is it
  • Sebastian and his hotness
  • My friends and their insanity
  • The promise of healing one day
  • Raphael and his help
  • The Darkness that Comes Before and all the thoughts it provokes
  • The memories of my past
  • The need to know there's a reason
  • The fight for truth and hope
  • The need to be with my friends
  • The beauty of this world
  • The psychotic (and amusing) depravity of the human race
  • Irony
  • Music
  • The fact that I'm going to be way fucking amazing when I grow up
  • Evans Blue
  • The Horror of Our Love by Ludo
  • Ted's smile.

No comments: