~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, June 17, 2012

~~I'm Trying~~

I'm trying to believe
That all the words you say
Aren't meant to control me
That you don't want to hurt me

But they tell me things
Things to make me listen
And I try to ignore it
But I need to believe it

But if I believe it
If I accept it as real
Won't it make us fake?
Will it be something I can take?

I need something real
But the way you make me feel
It's turned into my addiction
You're one hell of a temptation

I feel so loved
So cared about
And with the others, it's not this way
So won't you just give me more today?

I don't get love at home
No one here knows me
But when I'm with you
It all feels true

I'm trying to figure out
Who I should believe
Won't you tell me you love me?
And be true to me...?

No comments: