~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

~~ERM Whut?--Life Post~~

They keep looking at my boobs.

Not that I'm complaining--I have very nice boobs, apparently. And right now I'm wearing a shirt with a low neckline. So they're starting at my boobs.

Who are they, you ask?

Older guys. Of course they're older guys.

Seriously, why does no one my age ever give me a second glance? It's annoying as heck....

I kinda appreciate the attention but I've got a boyfriend, one who I adore and love very, very much. I don't feel like getting involved and I've had enough of being turned into nothing more than an object.

*Sighs.*

Ah well....I guess there's not much I can do about it. Besides, I'm going to need to go practice taking my clothes off.....

Damn costume changes.

Au revior!

No comments: