~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

~~Will I Ever Get You Back?~~


I've gotten to know
I may just have to let you go
Am I still safe with you?
Are our feelings still true?
Sweetheart
Don't tell me it's time to start
Getting ready to walk away
Tell me we've got forever and a day
But maybe we've gone through
Too much, me and you
Maybe there's only a bit of time before
We can't take this anymore
You are my world and my life
But you've caused so much strife
Don't apologize
I can see your pain in your eyes
You were the first one I ever loved
But now I've shoved
You away
I can't take this for another day
Do you remember
When 'together forever'
Was an easy thing to mean?
But now al the things we've seen
Said, and done
Has turned this into a battle to be won
Will I ever get you back?
Or have you got too good a knack
For hurting me?
I have to ask: Do you still want to be with me?
Or will you and I, my friend
One day soon come to an end?

No comments: