~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

~~Where Do I Go From Here?--Reminiscing Post~~

Well, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, lovelies...Seems all I do these days is think, eh? Think and write. Lord I've gotten far! And in a lot of ways I haven't gotten older, I haven't changed at all, but in a lot of other ways there's simply no comparison....

I need to get back to working out, kiddies. This weekend I think I'll get back on it...I'm regaining all the weight I worked so hard on losing! D: And besides it's healthy...I also wouldn't mind getting stronger, cuz I remember last weekend, when Ted was over, arm wrestling with him and getting smashed. O_O Okay, I'm female, so the real sexist way of saying it is basically that I lost cuz I'm female and he's male. But the truth is that that's a lot of the reason why. I'm naturally smaller than he is, smaller by a hell of a lot...I just wanna get stronger, so maybe I won't feel as weak or as small around him.

Granted, maybe making myself seem a lot less helpless isn't a good idea...^~^

Oooookay, getting into a kinda personal area there, let's just skip to a new topic, shall we?

I so am not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to Bennett Lake with the rest of my grade nine group, and it's an hour's hike from my school. It's going to be a lot of walking, bugs, hot weather, very far away from the rest of the world, and I sincerely doubt I can get out of it. But whatever, I can probably use this experience as a source of inspiration later on in my life...

And I think I'm skipping dinner tonight, to post on this...I'll get a yoghurt or something later. Jeez, it took me ten tries to spell that word before I finally resorted to spell check....>.> Which reminds me, in some word processors, the name Alexandra is spell checked. So Expandera is a word/name while Alexandra is not...Can someone PLEASE explain what's going on here, cuz I haz no idea...

I need to improve my verb tenses. I'm sure you guys have noticed that I have a tendency to change between present and past tense verbs...I don't intend to, I just do. Force of habit, or maybe I really don't care? Either way, I hope I don't suffer for it in the future....

I'm rewriting For Freedom Shall I Die, my very first novel...I wrote it in grade six, and it came out to around a hundred pages long. I need to maybe triple the length or more....So looks like I'm for a hell of a lot of work this summer, eh kiddies?

Why am I doing all of that, you ask?

I'm gonna try and send it into a publisher.

I want to start chasing my dreams today, and getting a first novel out there would help me out a lot. I know it'll pretty much guarantee me spending a lot of time up late typing like mad, no real social life, and what with me wanting to get a job this summer as well...Looks like I'll be way busy, eh? And I also wanna spend a lot of time with Ted. He's my first boyfriend, after all. My first real one.

I was going through Quizilla earlier, looking at my past....Simon and Alexander for example are gone from my life forever, and we...we never said goodbye. Am I sad, or am I...resigned? I think I don't care anymore...Emily and I have also largely lost contact, even though I still think occasionally of her. I let go of so many people and....And I don't know why I did. Did I simply lose interest, or did I finally realize I couldn't have it any more without losing the real?

"Don't ruin the real in pursuit of the fake..."

That's a lesson my many hours online taught me.

I've come far.

I've still got far to go, but where am I headed?

And who will I be going there with?

I love you kiddies...

Forever and ever.

Oh yeah...Dear newest follower Devon Lalande: Hi.

No comments: