~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, May 20, 2012

~~Perfection~~

It doesn't matter if I'm perfect
It doesn't matter if I'm wrong
As long as I am smiling
You'll be smiling right along

I'm the girl you chose over the world
The one you gave your life to
I'm the one lying curled
With my body pressed against you

It doesn't matter if I'm crying
As long as I'll be happy again
It doesn't matter if I'm hurt
You'll put me together again

I wouldn't trade you for the world
You've saved my life, forever
I can't turn away, can never let go
You are amazing, lover

It doesn't matter any more
As long as I am me
You will be here by my side
Through days both happy and unhappy

I don't need to be afraid ever again
I can relax, and lie close to you
You won't ever let me go
I trust you....

No comments: