~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

~~Not Much Left To Say--Life Post~~

So who am I anyways?

I'm just a kid and life is no longer a nightmare.

I'm not alone anymore, and as the drama fades so do the feelings. I no longer cry and my eyes are no longer filled with grief. I no longer miss. I no longer scream.

My life has hit...Normalcy. A level where I am at peace.

I can smile and I can laugh. I've got my friends and I'm no longer seeking darkened corners where I can nurse my wounds--because there ARE no more wounds being made.

I've got everything.

I'm getting happier day by day and as the names of those who caused me pain slip from my mind, so do the scars. I know it could take me a long time to truly let go...

Alexander...

Emily....

Adam....

Tolga.....

Shade....

Stephanie.....

Master....

My MASTER.

How sorry I am!

How...Alone I am....

I'm getting better day by day.

Doesn't matter anymore.

I know I don't have as much to say to you guys--no more online life, so no more drama.

I love you kiddies, and thank you all.

You helped me survive.

Now, don't ya dare think that this means I'll quit posting on Normal Ain't Normal, because it sure as hell doesn't. I think it's time that I start posting...More poems and more things like that. There isn't any more emotion!

Because the only emotions I possess are ones of love.

Ones of forever.

And not ones of goodbyes.

And sure as hell not ones of suicide.

I love you all, so I'll start a new post x3--a pictures one!

See ya in my next post kiddies.

No comments: