~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

~~Damn the Ukraine--A Rant~~


Okay.
So not too long ago St. Petersburg, Russia, began the jump down the slippery slope into global homophobia against all LGBT. And now apparently the rest of the world is beginning to follow it.

It's starting in the Ukraine. And from there it's just going to keep spreading.

The law hasn't been passed yet but we NEED THE SIGNATURES NOW!

Someone stop the madness, PLEASE!!!

Go to Allout.org.

Join the petition.

I WILL NOT LET THIS REST.

I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!

Kiddies, I....I hate to admit this but, I'm scared.

I'm bisexual, and in many parts of the world, people like me are being killed.

And I don't wanna have my friends die!

I know that everything ain't lost but I'm just worried about it.

What if the worst happens?

I know I should keep my eyes on my own country, but....But this is just plain wrong.

I don't want things like this to affect us. We have enough issues without the differences between us being so violently made obvious. We're dooming ourselves--nothing more, and nothing less.

So someone out there make a difference.

Please.

For meh.

And the rest of the Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transsexuals.

I know I'm only one girl, but I know I can make a difference--with help.

So help me.

And everyone else on this world.

2 comments:

azrael said...

silly, its the domino effect, like communism

Unknown said...

"If one falls, we all fall." Where have I heard that before? Well, it seems to be true--we are falling now.