~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

~~The Beginning of Love's End~~


What are we doing here?
I can no longer breathe
You’re far away from me
My dreams I can’t achieve
My heartbeat slowly speeds
And I begin to sleep
The ache within my chest
The shadow under the trees
Where are you my lover?
Are you thinking of me?
Or do you still run for cover
Away from me?
I know I have hurt you
But I never meant to fall
There’s nothing else I can do
Because you won’t take my call
You’re so close and yet so far
And I just can’t breathe tonight
Do you forgive me for
Causing our first and only fight?
I don’t know if I can stay
So close and yet so far
I long to run to you today
If I could only drive a car
But if I showed up at your door
Would you open it to me?
Or would you close it forever more
And slowly let go of me…?

No comments: