~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

~~Again I'm Back.--Life Post~~

Erm uh hey people, long time no see eh? Well, what do you want me to say people? That I've been really busy (aka conked out in front the TV not doing anything) and not able to post often? Well, I've actually been really busy. Even though my social life is still rather empty at school, I'm doing alright, and chances are this weekend Ted and I are gonna be hanging out again. We spent most of Easter Weekend together, sitting curled on the couch in my basement, shooting things and attacking each other with big frigging guns. Don't ya love video games?

I've gotta tell ya, kiddies, we are actually one hell of a cute couple. I'd post a picture of us together, but we don't have a good one yet, so I'll have one for you guys later. He's around five eleven, probably twice my weight, cuddly sized, warm, his hair is so very soft and a kind of brownish red, he has blue eyes, a beard, and he's just....adorable. He laughs at everything I say, he bugs me so much because he thinks I'm adorable when I'm mad, he cuddles me, kisses me, gives me goose bumps just by running his hand down my bare arm....I adore him. And worship him. I have no clue how long we've been in love but it's been a while now, and....And I can't compare anyone else that I have ever been with to him. I love him so much....

So how is school going? Well everything is going fine, getting my report card soon. My geography is probably going to be my lowest at an eighty two, which is fine with me and my parents. Anything above an eighty is good. I think my science mark is around a ninety though, which is amazing if I do say so myself. XD I made a massive map in geography class, and I think that I actually did well. It was supposed to be a map of a city of our own design, and my city was complicated, pretty well designed, and had a total of sixty six different kinds of buildings, colour coded symbols with a colour coded legend to go along with it. Yes. Yes I am a try hard. Shut it chu know I'm epic. xD

Alright kiddies, so I've covered school, friends, and mah bf. Well what about how I am?

I haven't been writing my novel lately.....But I guess I'll pick it up again during summer. I don't have time to write novels any more, nor do I possess the energy. One of these days I'll have to edit the ones I've written, and maybe post a teaser chapter to them. I've written:

  1. For Freedom Shall I Die
  2. Hunter's Game
  3. The Stone Gate
  4. What Happens Next
And there might be one more but I don't remember it...And there are also various short stories, anthologies, and as you well know, hundreds of poems. O_O I write a lot don't I?

I wish I could write more kiddies, I truly do....I just haven't had the interest lately. Been avoiding the computer because I'm avoiding my online life.

I think that I'm done taking a break from it though....
I'm missed, so it's time I go back, at least a bit.

I love you kiddies.

Forever!!

Oh and I....?

Chu are epic.

No comments: