~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, March 31, 2012

~~Your Blood On My Hands~~


Standing up, time to fight
But only to fall again
When will the bell ring to signal the night?
Only God knows when
Fighting the same fight
Winning the same war
Gazing at the dawn’s light
What are we fighting for?
I’m just standing here
My notched blades held high
My heart’s pounding in fear
And blood’s pouring down my thigh
I can’t take this, but I have to
There’s no other choices or places to be
I’m fighting because of you
You’re dead because of me!
Unable to contain your lust
You would hold me close
Whether this was right or just
Not even Hell knows
You’re dead because of me
I’ve got your blood on my hands
No one feels this agony
And no one understands
I wish I could speak to warn you
But I’ve just gone mute
I owe my life to you
But they’ve given you the boot
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize
The battle can’t be won
I guess that every one dies
You were just the first one….

No comments: