~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, March 17, 2012

~~Long Distance~~

Sitting here with one of my best friends
I try to explain to her why everything gold ends
But she won't ever understand
The agony that is felt by a few across the land
The agony of never being able to see
The ones that complete you and me
The pain of being alone
When people swear you're not on your own
She doesn't understand it
Because she's never felt it
She has never cursed the distance
The thrice-accursed, horrific, hellish distance
That keeps me away from you
It's tearing me right in two
I wait in agony by my cell
Every second you don't text is a brand new hell
We haven't spoken in days
I can scarce see through this red-tinted haze
You complete me
You break me
Why, why, why, why, why?
Why does everything gold have to die?

No comments: