~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why? Why This?

Amber was
Taken
Away from me
I thought that
I had
Finally
Gotten everything
I could
Ever want
Or need
But I
Found myself
Wanting more
Always
Wanting more
More of you
More of love
More boys
More girls
More drama
More trouble
I couldn't stop
The games I play
I couldn't turn
Back the clock
To the day
That it all
Went
Wrong
But if I could
Oh god
You know I would
Please just
Forgive me
And walk
Away
From me
As long as
You come back
One day
It's all I ask
For goodbye
To never be
Forever
You can do
Whatever you please
As long as you
Remember me
I will do
Whatever it takes
To get you to
Notice me
To get you
To care
But even though
So many many do
They are never
Ever going
To be enough
I don't understand
The temptation
Behind
All this lies
But I just can't end
These games
Until the end
And back again
Forever and ever
World without end.

No comments: