~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Will Survive It Somehow

I can't be broken in two
I'm strong even if I'm doing this without you
I know I've walked through fire
I know that the situation is always dire
I know I've begged to fall
But I haven't given it my all
I can't dwell in the past
Time's flying by so fast
And I won't let life leave me behind
A reason to fight I know I will find
It's inside me, in my own world
My wings have unfurled
And I can fly on my own
I've learned all the things I've been shown
And now it's time to leave this hell behind
I know a heaven I will find
Emily I bid you goodbye
Maybe I'll see you again after I die
Alexander good luck wherever you go
You're the first Wolf I will ever know
Dylan thank you for standing by me
You will forever be a part of me
And to the rest
I wish you the best
It's time for me to fly
So good luck and goodbye..........


No comments: