~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Futures--Life Post

I'm looking to tomorrow. I don't know what's coming, I don't know what to expect, I don't know what I should be ready for, and I do not know where I'm going to end up. I just know that I can handle it.

Romantically, I've been busy as always, untied and untangled. I love and I am loved, but I don't belong to anyone. And I doubt I will for a long time. I have declared myself to be permanently single online, which means I get hit on a lot, especially more so now because I've gotten to be pretty freaking cute and adorable. Well alright then. xD I can handle any trouble I get into, and hey it's pretty funny sometimes....

Friendwise, I've been just as busy, finding amazing people every day or two. Socially at school I'm doing decently, spending time with my gang and chatting with a few acquaintances. So overall I'm good.

I love you kiddies, and I wish I could see myself continuing this blog but Normal Ain't Normal has been untouched for a week or so now and there's not much I can say on here anymore.....

I'm being watched too closely, so I don't want to tell everything that's going on. I guess I can't apologize for that and nor can I explain, but I will be fine. It's just that every move I make online is being monitored by some people I know so I do not really want to tell everything.

Oh yes......I'm working a lot on improving my writing skills.....I'm working on a new project that should be several hundred pages when done. I'm seriously hoping I'll be able to focus on it, so I should be okay if I keep up my momentum.

I love you.

I'll talk to chu dudes later!

No comments: