~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

13 Reasons To Stay--List Post Version One

  1. So I can keep updating this blog. It helps me feel better and like I'm cared about, knowing so many are reading it.
  2. I want to be published!!!!
  3. Coffee.........That's a really good reason to stay alive
  4. Hugging Dylan, my Savior, tight and knowing I'm safe with him
  5. All the new friends xD
  6. Sun-Jung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's one of the main reasons I'm still here. I wish........*Grins softly.* I wish she knew that.
  7. Amber.......She loves me still, even though she is dating Domenic who I may or may not have a crush on. Yes I still love her but I just wish she knew that.
  8. This Moment: Me: *Falls off cliff* Dan: ok
  9. Domenic! :D He's mah amazing German bro........What else needs to be said about him?
  10. I want to finish the novel I'm working on--I'm planning on it being around 500 pages dudes!
  11. I want to stay for all the people who care about me. I do not want to hurt people so I need to stay.
  12. Adam. I'll stay for Adam who maybe no longer loves me but still cares about me. If he still needs me I will be there for him every step of the way.
  13. I'm amazing.

No comments: