~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome to the Club--Life Post

Welcome to the club of empty ones.......How many of us are there now? Domenic and I seem to be the main ones I know of.......There are definitely a lot more of us out there. And oh how much trouble we can cause when we put our minds to it.......!

Emptiness surges inside, erases all we've tried to hide, but who cares any more, now that they've locked that door?

Welcome to the Suicide Club my friends, where the love never ends, but you know it's never real and it's all a search to feel.

And it's all just a lie, but who cares if we're only gonna die, who cares to change, the things that won't rearrange?

I loved writing those quick little poems but sadly I don't have any time tonight..........Gotta work on homework loves.

See ya.

No comments: