~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Only Through the Pain

You can't fight.......You can't turn away
Suffer through my needs and wants, this is the game we play
I need you to please me
You need me for the agony
What I give is worth what I do
And I know you love me as much as I love you
So close your eyes...
Swallow your sighs....
Give up and let me in.....
This isn't something you can win....
Kiss me....
Tease me......
Don't you dare fight back or tell me no
You're addicted, you can't let me go.......
Let me be your secret lover........
Let me be your black winged saviour........
Let me belong to you......
Let me hold you........
I will make you scream....
And no.....This is not a dream.
Only through the pain.....
Will you feel alive again.

No comments: