~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Don't Bother--Poem and Its Inspiration

Don't bother worrying....You know I can deal
Don't bother trying to protect me.....I'm not real
Don't bother loving me....I'll only cause you pain
Don't bother thinking it's over.....I'll only do it again
Don't bother wondering why I still live....I can't be broken
Don't bother praying.....There's no one who will listen
Don't bother asking for freedom...You'll never get it
Don't bother with anything but yourself.....You're the only one that matters

I've been feeling this way lately--a bit heartless, trying to balance my four lives: Online, school, personal, and social. And I don't know how well I'm balancing them......Online is taking things over. Losing time for school work, for reading and writing, but my friend life seems to be at its normal part of well zero. I have my gang and they really are all I need: Tessa, Alex P, Sun-Jung, and Fatame. And Vanessa and David I guess as well.

I am happy enough with my life. I can balance it. My online gang consists of Domenic and Adam--the others can go bugger off.

I am going to be okay loves........

Don't worry about me.

No comments: