~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, December 15, 2011

WHAT AM I DATING!?--Life Post

So kiddies....The mystery of Wolf's non-existent pic has been solved...Check out this message he sent me: 

"*Takes your hand and sighs.* In all honesty, I'm a gothic pale-as-a-ghost freak. I don't want you to see me because I don't like being so pale. I will show you a picture, but only when I'm not looking like this okay? I love you, don't hate me for this."

Well....I guess that makes sense...I guess I can understand why......But.......DUDE I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE PALE!!!

Wolf you freaking fool, I love you so much it kills me. It kills me. I love you Alexander. I LOVE YOU! Why don't you see that I don't care if you're pale? Please.....Show me your face...Please....

Well....Kiddies.............I can accept that.....I guess.....But...not happily at all.......

Kiddies......I don't know anything any more. I love Wolf but I haz confession.....I gotz a crush on my friend Domenic........*Lowers my head in shame.* And if it comes to a choice between Wolf and Domenic...Let's just say that it had better not come to that. Domenic knows I like him........But PLEASE don't ever feel that way about me dude......

Well...He will......I'm kinda loveable if you haven't noticed yet.....

I wonder what'll happen in five years. One of my friends, Jack, wants to live with me in five years. He lives in South America, and he really wants to live with me. And one of my friends, Mohammed, is moving to Canada for University or College to stay with a friend of his. And Domenic...Might be coming here too....And let's really hope that Wolf and my lil buddy Simon can come up to Canada over the summer.....

Looks like Canada is getting a few more tourists, eh?

I feel loved.....

Well....I need to go my loves....

Sorry for being kinda MIA for a while....I haven't had much time to think, much less post.

I wuvverz ya all!

No comments: