~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Skype Moments--Life Post

This is entertaining......My friend borrowed my laptop and right now he's on cam with a freaking model.....O.o This dude is hot....And flirty. It is actually so much fun to listen to those dudes on cam together...And now Alex is home from work early!! YAYZ!

*Does a happy dance.*

My friend Liam is so freaking hilarious right now....And now the guy he's on cam with is dancing and omg I actually so wish I could see right now. It's freaking hilarious......

Sorry for being offline again for as long as I was. I don't mean to go MIA. It just happens kiddies...

It's freaking Christmas break dudes!

I can't be bothered to post sometimes.......And my creativity hasn't been doing too good lately...I was actually surprised I could manage to write that handful of acrostic poems earlier. I've started about four or five, but never managed to finish 'em....I'm sorry!!!

I'm gonna freaking change topic dudes....Head back to Alexander.

I made something for him.

For My Wolf <3

Yeah I know you can barely hear me, it was the freaking webcam......Just turn the volume way up okay?

Sorry about that--anywho.....He loves the video!!! He adores it and he says he's going to make one for me, even though I won't be able to see it...Still not wanting to risk losing me because of how pale he is. And I guess he's got other reasons too....

But......I wish I could see!!! And I wish I could see Simon and Jack and now the newest addition Lucifer....One picture guys!! Please I'm begging you......

And apparently he looks like Alex Evans, except with prettier eyes....OMG *faints.* That is amazing!! I'm marrying someone who looks like Alex Evans!! If you have no idea who that is go to google images and search it, you will be so glad you did.

Yes I haz a crush on Alex Evans don't you dare bug me about it.....

If you do not think Alex Evans is hot you have problems dudes.

I have no idea what to do right now....

But oh well x3

At least Alex is on, and he's having trouble finding good music....

Wait I think he just finished.....~

:D I'm still happeh even though I can't see it.

Okay he's finishing it, apparently I think he might have chosen Savior by Black Veil Brides to put in the video. So yay. x3

LMFAO Liam just sent a text to a random stranger accidentally saying: Grace drew another picture of you and me naked in the bathroom stall together.....

It was supposed to go to the model he's on cam with but still O.o It was the absolute best texting fail ever.

Anywho.....I love that I can basically say and do whatever I want and you kiddies will have to deal with it.

Heehee.....I should write a poem right now though.

I have the feeling I need to, don't I?

Well see ya....I'm gonna try and think of one to write.

Byes!

No comments: