~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Illnesses--Life Post

Hey kiddies...Me again, obviously. Jeez I've been MIA for a while haven't I? Whoops, sorries....Didn't mean to leave you guys alone for so long. You know I wuv ya!!! But that didn't stop me from going missing, now did it?

Well...Now to attempt to catch ya up. As ya might have guessed from the title of this post I've been sick. Well, I was throwing up for all of yesterday--first time I've been sick in years. :/ I'm better now though--which is why I'm able to post on here again. And the days I was MIA before I got sick? Uhhh.......Don't have an excuse for those days. I'm seriously sorry my loves....Can ya forgive your darling blogger for forgetting about you guys for as long as I did? :( I hope you can.....Well how do I even try to catch you dudes up? I don't really know...Been a week hasn't it? Or something like that.....I don't even know today's date! Wait...It's Tuesday right??? Maybe? I think? I don't even know that....

Well....I'll try to catch you all up. I'm probably gonna break up with Wolf....I know.....I know.......I have my reasons. I'm not getting anything I want with him. He won't cyber with me, refuses to show me a pic because of how pale he looks, and he didn't even seem to want to visit me this summer because of how afraid he was. Damn this I'm being freaking selfish aren't I? But jeez...Kiddies you know how much I've been through!!! You know how much I've been hurt. I've been so alone.....I rarely hear from Wolf, he almost never keeps his promises, and even when he's online we never talk a lot. Kiddies I can't take this anymore....I know! I know I'm heartless. I know. Hate me if you want but I quit. It's not working. It's just not working anymore.....

There are, of course, a lot of other reasons behind me wanting to break up with Wolf. I did it again loves. Cheated again. My friend Saquan Jack and I got to a few messages from going all the way, my other friend Mohammed and I made out, and I also kissed my friend Amber. All of this was online. Oh and by the way...Amber is in love with me. She's on my bus kiddies, and I've known her for years. We used to go to the same school. Well at least she MIGHT be in love with me. She told me she's still trying to figure it out. So if I break up with Wolf I will have people who want to make me theirs.Mohammed, Saquan, Amber, Stephanie, Helena.....So I don't know what to do anymore loves. Aw kiddies...Couldn't you just kill me? It'd simple a lot of this world up. I can't handle this anymore loves....I just can't.......

Well kiddies......Here are the ones I want to be with: Saquan and Amber. Either one of those I would be happy with. I know I would be happy with them....I would love them very much. Saquan is sweet, kind, funny, handsome, and he wants to move in with me in five years after he finishes college. He lives in South America, and personally I believe he's insane: You live in Trinidad and Tobago and you wanna move to Canada?!  Dude stay there I'll move in with YOU. Canada is freaking cold man! Oh and speaking of Canadian weather it looks like it's gonna be a green Christmas. *Starts fighting not to cry.* This is shaping up to be the second green Christmas I've had to live through. There's pretty much no snow out there kiddies, and Christmas is on Sunday, not too long from now. But..but...but....It's not Christmas without snow!

Ah wellz......I'll have to deal with it.......And yeah I am leaning towards Saquan. He's an awesome guy. He wants me to break up with Wolf because he says he's a waste of my time, and he's right. Wolf isn't worth this.

Aw kiddies....I just don't know anything anymore.....

I'll live.......

Bye for now!

No comments: