~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WORDS, NANOWRIMO, SPICE, CLOUDS, PLEASURE

WORDS

Words, cruel and cold
On the page
Resting there and tormenting me
Daring me to write more
Staring back at me with an evil grin

NANOWRIMO

Now say goodbye to your friends
And tell your family you love them
November's here!
On your ass at the computer
Writing, writing, writing, tapping away
Rereading and editing can be done later
In this month of writing
Many will fail and fall
On this night, however, you will not

SPICE

So why do you ask if I want it?
Pretty boy, you know I do
I want you, I'm begging for you
Caring not at all that you won't be here in the morning
Even a million nights with you won't be enough

CLOUDS

Cold wind blows, freezing me to the bone
Lowering my head, I run on
Over me you tower, dark gray clouds
Under your shadow I run as fast as I can
Darkness rushing forward at my back
Somehow I know I will never escape your shadow

PLEASURE

Please, Emily, one gentle touch
Let me touch you once, touch you twice
Emmy, I swear it'll feel amazing
And won't you touch me back?
Sweetly I crush you to me
Under your shirt I slip my hand
Raising my hand slowly, I stroke your breast
Emily, kiss me



Alright that's it I'm so writing an erotic story. Will email it to whoever wants it...Yes it features Emmy and me.......XO <3 Well, that's it for me, enjoy the random assortment of poems I wrote for you!

No comments: