~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, November 17, 2011

WEEKEND WONDERS--Life Post

Hey dudes! Me again. Nice to see my views are still creeping upwards XO. Let's shoot for 400 by the end of the month, m'kay? :DDD That would be sick.


Holy cow, I'm sounding weirder and weirder as time goes on! Dude, this is just plain sick. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm sayin sick, dudes, swearing my ass off randomly....Oh yeah I had a sixth period spare two days ago so I chilled with smokers and drinkers. Bahahaha yeah......


I've got a major busy weekend coming up. Don't know if I'll have the time to a. write or b. post. :s Sorries!!!!
Ya see, I've got Sun-Jung coming home with me tomorrow, and maybe Alex P as well if things work out right.
Sleepover and Youth group at the local church, and on Saturday is a movie/b-day at a friend's. So yeah I dunno if I can post.......Sorry!!!


Alright, I've got news: EMMY'S ALIVE! I haven't heard from her sis lately, but her ex Brie--he knows her in real life, unlike yours truly--found me, and told me that he's willing to give me her number if it's okay with her. So...I....I don't know guys............


Hey, remember Mad Hatter and Spice?


I just found out Spice died.


Today.


That's all I've got time for tonight.....


Spice, I barely knew him.... :'(


Goodbye man.........


Night world.


Sweet dreams and ttyl.

2 comments:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

Hey thanks a lot for what you said :) Your blog is amazing, it really is :D