~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, November 27, 2011

There's No One In the World Like Emily

Forgiveness and self-hatred war within my heart
I think on this day I can finally start
To wash away the blood on my hands
Because I know that Alex understands
I may have borne the blame
But now I can wash away the shame
Of how much I had done to her
As now the one I was meant to have and I are together
But within my heart and soul I will always know
That it will be so hard to let her go
I know far, far too well
That without her I will enter a brand new hell
Or can I perhaps find the light
In this, the darkest of nights?
There is no one in the world like Emily
But yet......Now Alex loves me
So can this young rabbit forgive herself
And put her heart on her Wolf's shelf?
Can she learn to live with knowing
How much she hurt Emily by going?
I think that perhaps I can
Now that I have found the man
With whom I was forever meant to be
But I'll always know he will never be my Emily




No comments: