~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Songs For Love--Life Post and Links

Tolga's Song

"I wanna be with my baby."
"I've been thinking about you all night....I don't want to lose your love, Alexandra."
"Will you wait for me?"
"Princess, thou art mine."
"I belong to you, my sweet Queen."
"Nothing will keep me away from my baby."
"I promise I will make everything okay."
"No one can harm you when you're under my protection."


Alexander's Song

"May I have this dance?"
"You will have my love wherever you go, whatever you do."
"Unless the Wolf is tamed, he is not safe for a Black Rabbit to love."
"I have already fallen for you, so what's the harm if you fall for me?"
"In the game of love, I play poker."
"Just promise me you'll be careful."
"I love you, je taime, ti amo, ich leibe dich."


Dylan's Song

"I never stopped caring about you."
"I am so sorry for all of my mistakes."
"I never thought that I could ever hurt as much again as I did when I left you."
"I will try so hard to keep you whole."
"My Angel.....I love you."
"I'm the one who should be apologizing."


One for All

"I'm not safe for you."
"Please keep me safe?"
"I love you forever."
"I will wait for you to find me."
"I'll try my best to keep my promises."
"How do you love me?"





I'm sorry.

Tolga...I love you.

Alex....I love you.

Dylan....I love you.

Forgive me.

No comments: